News, World News

Tupac Shakur is alive and living in Cuba claims security man who says HE smuggled him there

TUPAC Shakur is ‘still alive and living in Cuba’ says a man who claims to have smuggled him there.

The Hit Em Up rapper was famously shot on the Las Vegas strip back in 1996 as he was leaving a Mike Tyson fight, aged just 25 years old.

AP:Associated Press

Tupac is reportedly ‘alive and well’ in Somalia with Yaki Kadafi, according to theories

Since then, conspiracy theories that he actually survived the shooting and faked his death have continued to spread – including a photo that emerged on the internet last year.

Michael Nice has sparked more theories by claiming he was part of security team tasked with helping Tupac escape Las Vegas.

He told TMZ: “Why you think nobody been arrested if they said they the one that killed Tupac?

“Because Tupac is not dead. If he was dead, they’d be arresting those dudes for murder.

 The singer was shot in Las Vegas in 1996 - and rumours of his survival have dogged conspiracy theorists ever since

Getty – Contributor

The singer was shot in Las Vegas in 1996 – and rumours of his survival have dogged conspiracy theorists ever since

“You know he’s somewhere smoking a Cuban cigar on an island.”

Michael claims he was party of the security team for The Black Panthers political party in the 1990s.

He says the group heard about a hit being put out on the Changes star – and the order went out to get him to a hiding place.

Michael says the rapper was only injured on September 7, 1996, and was rushed out of the country.

He said: “It was me, my bother, the pilot, Tupac as the co-pilot and two Panther guys on the jet.

“We took off and immediately knew we were safe, we felt good and it was like escaping from prison.

“There were hugs and handshakes when we finally managed to get him to Barbados.”

 A YouTube account claimed this photo is an older Tupac, now living in Cuba

YouTube

A YouTube account claimed this photo is an older Tupac, now living in Cuba
 No one has ever been arrested for the death of Tupac Shakur

Getty – Contributor

No one has ever been arrested for the death of Tupac Shakur

Michael added: “Then my brother helped him get to Cuba from there.”

“Kadafi was doing some kind of hand signals – he looked kind of funky.

“I saw them alive way after their said deaths.”

The latest sighting came after the internet went wild two years ago over claims Tupac had been photographed apparently living a new life in Cuba.

Tupac was infamously gunned down on September 7, 1996, while driving through Las Vegas. He died in hospital six days later.

Numerous people – including fellow rapper Notorious BIG – were implicated in his death.

 Tupac was shot and killed in 1996 at the age of 25

Reuters

Tupac was shot and killed in 1996 at the age of 25
New US TV drama will investigate mystery behind murders of Tupac and The Notorious B.I.G.

But the identity of the chart-topper’s killer has remained a mystery for more than 20 years and no charges have ever been brought.

One possible suspect, identified in 2002 by an LA Times investigation, was Orlando Anderson, a member of the Southside Crips gang.

It claimed that Shakur and several of their entourage had beaten up Anderson the same day as the shooting, but Las Vegas cops discounted the beating from their investigation.

Anderson, who denied the claims, was later killed in a gang shooting in 1998.

Last year The Sun online revealed how the  director of another film which claims to have solved the murder mystery says LA cops ‘hindered’ his long-running battle for justice.

RJ Bond said some of the homicide detectives responsible for tracking down the rap star’s cold-blooded killers had hidden agendas and seemed to have no interest in finding those really responsible.

 Notorious BIG - pictured left - was implicated in his crime and was later also killed

Getty – Contributor

Notorious BIG – pictured left – was implicated in his crime and was later also killed

Bond had tracked down a confession letter said to have been written by one of the men responsible for opening fire on Tupac’s Cadillac in 1996.

The US documentary maker and author claims the document names the killers and clears rap mogul Suge Knight of any involvement in the drive-by shooting.

Suge tonight pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter and is set to serves 28 years behind bars.

The letter – provided to the Sun Online by Bond – is said to have been written by one of the gunmen who opened fire on Tupac’s car in Las Vegas.

Meanwhile, Kadafi – real name Yafeu Akiyele Fula – was found slumped on the third floor stairwell of a New Jersey apartment block after being accidentally shot in the head.

The culprit later turned himself in to the police and served seven years in prison for the crime.

Tupac Shakur knew who gunned him down but his murder remains unsolved because cops never wanted to solve it, documentary claims


Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 0207 782 4220

We pay for videos too Click here to upload yours.


 

Source Link

You may also like...